Moving on from skin (and a bit of body care) here are my 2014 makeup favorites. It was a tough choice and I have cheated once or twice, but were I only ever to buy one product per makeup category these would be my top picks. Some you’ve seen, some may surprise you, but I hope you get some ideas for your next makeup haul!
Tried any of these? Do let me know what you think. Want to share some of your favorites?
Leave a comment!
You can also find the video on YouTube.
Here is the full roundup on all the goodies:
- Estee Lauder Doublewear Light
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- MAC Pro Logewear Concealer
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powders
- Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O’blushes
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Daniel Sandler – Watercolor Fluid Blusher (Angel)
- MAC – Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadows – overall winner Makeup Geek Eye Shadows
- MAC Satin Taupe
- Eyeliner – Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner
- Giorgio Armani Waterproof Smooth Silk Eye Pencil
- L’Oreal Gel Intenza
- KIKO Ultimate Pen Longwear Eyeliner
- Mascara – Dior Show Iconic Overcurl
- Lashes – MAC B54
- Benefit Gimme Brow
- KIKO Precision Eybrow Pencil
- L’Oreal Contour Parfait Lipliner in Plum
(I cannot find on their website but check your local stores.)
- MAC Lipliner in Boldly Bare
- MAC overall
- Rimmel Kate Moss 05
- Beauty Blender
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Make up Setting Spray