I wanted to do a full 2014 beauty year in review and thought that skincare is a good place to start. I have more or less completely changed my skincare routine and products this year. Not that I wasn’t paying attention to my skincare previously, but I think with hitting 40 my skin had changed, whether I like to admit it or not, and it needed a bit more TLC.
Have you tried any of these? What were your 2014 skincare favorites?
You can also find the video on YouTube.
Here is the full roundup on all the goodies!
- Jojoba Oil
- Biderma Densibio H2O Solution Micellaire
- L’Oreal – Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water
- Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris
- Caudalie Eau de Beaute
- Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
- Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Serum
- Weleda Pomegranate Firming Face Serum
- Weleda Firming Day Cream
- Alpha H Daily Essential Moisturizer SPF 50 (of course they changed the packaging when I broke mine!)
- MAC Prep and Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50
- MV Organics Rose Soothing Protective Moisturizer
- Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentré
- Origins Clean Improvement Active Charcoal Mask
- Mizon – Cotten Shower Sheet Essence
- Alpha H – Liquid Gold
- Kiehls – Midnight Recovery Concentrate
- The Body Shop – Papaya Body Butter
- Dr. Organic – Organic Dead Sea Mineral Bath Salts
- Maison Martin Margiela – Replica Beach Walk
- Ellie Saab – Le Parfum